Our VP of Public Relations Patti Carey is also a Master Quilter and Pattern Maker! Her quilt design “Trellis of Mums” is featured on page 82 in the March/April 2012 edition of Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting Magazine. The quilt uses fabrics from the Mum’s The Word Metallic and Freckles collections by Northcott Studio creating a beautiful teal and purple color scheme.
Click "Download PDF" to view the quilt.
Pick up the latest copy of Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting Magazine to see the full 8 page story on how to make this beautiful quilt for spring.
To find a local store near you that carries these featured fabrics or other Northcott fabrics follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the “Fabric” Tab on top navigation bar
2. From the drop down menu choose “Current Collections” to find Mum’s the Word Metallic or “Essentials” to find Freckles
3. Once the collections appear, click on the one you would like to view
4. Once the collection you are interested in appears before you, go to the top right corner of the page to “Find these fabrics:” and use the drop down menu to select a State or Province
5. The Fabric Locator will appear with a spreadsheet of what stores in your area carry fabrics from that collection
6. Scroll over the store’s name and the address and phone number will appear
7. For a list of retailers that sell these fabrics online click the “Online Retailers” button at bottom of the page